16 Oct SATURDAY, OCT 17TH
REQUIRED by the City of San Francisco: Short COVID-19 Questionnaire before EVERY class. CLICK HERE.
JOIN US for the Halloween Partner WOD:
When: Sat, Oct 31 @ 8:30, 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30. (Will add a 12:30 if needed)
Where: The field
– Partner format – male/male, female/female, or mixed gender
– Rx (L3) and Scaled (L1 or L2) divisions
– 1 partner per pair should sign up for a space on using the Zenplanner app (like you do for class) before 10/30/20.
– Each partner needs to stay at their own individual station during the WODs (Masks not necessary while at your station)
– Bring chairs and hang out away from class when not competing. Personal food and drinks are encouraged, but please remain socially distant – this is NOT a potluck
– Prizes for best costumes and overall best of the day
**This event is for members only. If you would like to bring a non-member who has CrossFit experience as a partner, please ask Alexis first.
**There will be NO OPEN GYM ON Oct 31. Open gym is on Sunday 11/1 @ 9:00/10:30 instead.
WOD, SATURDAY, OCT 17TH (ALL CLASSES)
WOD A: “Having a Ball”
15 min AMRAP
20 Lunges w/ medball
100M Run w/ medball
20 Sit-ups w/ medball
100M Run w/medball
20 Decline Push-up (feet on medball)
*hold the medball however you like for the run and lunges.
5 min REST
WOD B: “Row Sprints”
Every 90 sec, for 10 sets Row 150 m